Hand Written Jesus T-Shirt
Jesus is everything. He was the son of God and came to earth, lived as a man and lived a sinless life. He was crucified, died and was buried and came back 3 days later. He then went to heaven. All of this to make a way for us to have a relationship with God and be be saved for eternity. Jesus is the gospel.
This shirt represents our relationship with Him and that we desire to share the Good News with others.
- Free shipping to the US.
- Delivery in 5-11 days. For Processing & Shipping details, please see the below tab.
- Orders are custom printed here in the US.
- We only use the best premium water-based soft hand inks which means the design will be in the fabric and soft to the touch. No vinyl is used.
- Unisex fit, most customers say the shirts run fitted true to size. If you want a more relaxed fit order up a size. See sizing information below.
- Black shirts are 100% super soft ring-spun cotton.
- Retail Fit, Side-seamed.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
If you are unsure about your size, grab your favorite fitting t-shirt from your closet and lay it out flat on a table.
For body width, measure the shirt across horizontally from each side seam 1" below the arm holes. For body length, measure the shirt vertically from the very top of the collar to the lowest part of the hem. Compare to the above sizing chart.
For Garment Care Instructions see the below tab.
PROCESSING & SHIPPING
- John Elijah offers FREE standard shipping for all US orders.
- We custom print and fulfill all our apparel once you place an order. Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and 3-4 business days for shipping depending on your location.
- Please note that 97% of our orders are shipped within 5 business days and more than 50% are shipped within 3 business days or fewer.
- Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
- Turn garment inside out and machine wash cold on delicate cycle.
- Lay flat to dry or hang dry. Use tumble dry low setting only if needed.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softener or dry clean.
- Do not iron directly onto the design.